2011/05/17

projects that i have been working on recently are completed!!



completed!

i now have my second draft photos up on flickr, which will be be updated often. also, i have merch available at zazzle.com. and also, i have prints available for sale. all of these are linked to from my photo site, but i'll put some links at the end of this post.

the other two things that i finished up are putting like buttons on my photo site, and setting up a "page" on facebook for my photos.

it feels really good to get so many things finished. but somehow, i find myself drawn into another 3 big projects in the next couple of weeks, and these actually have deadlines! it all seems to be happening at the same time, in a whirlwind of synchronicity! i'll post about them when i can, or check the facebook page.

facebook page
merch
my photos on flickr
photographs by hikaru (prints are also available for sale here)

that is all (for now).



No comments:

Post a Comment